IGNORED

Historic Rally Monte Carlo 2004

Z-point

The Historic Rally Monte Carlo is over, from the 351 starters, only 276 finished.

If you want to know how many Datsun’s took part and finished….

Have a look at http://www.acm.mc/acm/index.html for the whole event.

For a quick answer look at The Victory Lane

Former works Datsun driver Tony Fall was again at the scene.

post-1340-14150793519503_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by Victor Laury

Guus, Please tell us. I can't get to any of the sites. "Sports" content is filtered out from my work server.

Sorry Victor,

Cannot help you with a story I do not know myself. I hope that you are able to this at home. There are lovely pictures of old rally cars as if we are back in the seventies.

Eeehhhhhhh, are you allowed to watch sex? ROFL ROFL

Originally posted by mperdue

Z-Point - your Victory Lane shows some dates but no years. Makes it difficult to know what you're looking at.

I'm not sure if I found the answer or not....

Michael

Michael,

That is odd, because if I look myself at the pages I find the years above the ‘tables’.

I'm glad to see a glimpse back at the days of real MANLY race driving (even though they had women!) No power steering, no paddle shifters or a/c, and only AUDI had all-wheel drive!

Dirt in your face, and you fealt like to did a full day's work back then. :love: