trivia - Page 13 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

trivia

Featured Replies

<Who is his real life wife?>

Phoebe Cates from Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Execellent movie by-the-way. Remember "Mr. Hand" LOL

Not on our time Mr(S) Spicolli!

there is one thing that really gets me every time. From Shakrspeare:

Incorrect version:

"To be, or not to be. That is the question."

What he really wrote was:

"To be or not? To BE! that is the question! ..."

It just shows what time and a bad memory do to ythings.

With The Daytona 500 comming up soon, (not that I care 'cause I don't like round-d-round racing), who has the most wins in NASCAR?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Darn.

Did somebody disable my account? I can't edit my own posts! I even tried 2 different browsers...

Whatever it is. It's something very simple.....

Originally posted by zrush

With The Daytona 500 comming up soon, (not that I care 'cause I don't like round-d-round racing), who has the most wins in NASCAR?

I went once, got dizzy sitting on top of ther RV and turning around and around. At least my stool had a ball bearing-supported seat! Felt likethis -> ROFL

I won't be watching Datona 500 this year. Didn't watch the SuperBowl either. Rolex/Sebring was on!

Vive LaMans!

Originally posted by TomoHawk

I went once, got dizzy sitting on top of ther RV and turning around and around. At least my stool had a ball bearing-supported seat! Felt likethis -> ROFL

I won't be watching Datona 500 this year. Didn't watch the SuperBowl either. Rolex/Sebring was on!

Vive LaMans!

Sebring is awsome! That's racing and those are some mean cars. CART is the only kind of auto racing in my book. Left hand turns with restrictor plates is for the birds.

  • Author

among active drivers i think Jeff Gordon has the most im not sure.

But Richard Petty has 200 wins and 7 in the 500.

but i agree with you road course racing is better.

oh heres one. oh whats the guys name well i guess if you've seen the movie that dont matter.

on the movie days of thunder who played the main driver? and what racing legue was he in before he joined nascar?

Originally posted by billramsey2002

among active drivers i think Jeff Gordon has the most im not sure.

But Richard Petty has 200 wins and 7 in the 500.

but i agree with you road course racing is better.

oh heres one. oh whats the guys name well i guess if you've seen the movie that dont matter.

on the movie days of thunder who played the main driver? and what racing legue was he in before he joined nascar?

Tom Cruise was the star. Darned if I can remember his name. I do know that's where he met his former wife Nicole Kidman.

Could it be COLE!

Personally I liked the lady cop!

and I prefer her question to Shakesperes'

"Question is, will he use it"

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.