IGNORED

trivia

Fun_in_my_z

More Trivia...easier this time

1)What kind of car did Jim Carey drive in Bruce Almighty before he recieved his powers?

Extra credit, what would the first 6 (hint) letters of its VIN # be?

2)What kind of car did John Candy drive in Delirious?

More extra Credit, what would the first 5 letters of its VIN# be?

3)When did the pressed indentions in the Spokes of a 240Z steeringwheel first get cut out?

4)More often than not, what was the worst enemy of your 240Z?

[What kind of car did John Candy drive in SoapDish?]

I know John Candy drove a 280Z converted to a Ferrari in "Delirious". Matter of fact, the guy that owns one of the two that were made for the movie lives a few cities up from me. Saw the car at a show last year and he wanted $60,000 for the car!

[More often than not, what was the worst enemy of your 240Z?]

The posted speed limit of 55mph! LOL

Congratulations! We have a winner on the first part of question #2!

John Candy Did drive a Zcar in that Movie! It was not a Ferrari GTO,but, it played one on TV! It was a Mcburnie rebody!

You get the gong on the answer to question 4, but I like your answer just like the red rocker!

Wow, another winner!

Question 3 is toast.

Question 4 is toast as well, but I have to dissagree with your order on the last answer.

Everything you had to fix on your Z was due to improper care by the previous owner-rust included! It was his/her car, it was his/her responsiblity-even if the PO was knowledge/time/money challenged! My car is on the slow boat to near perfection, and I accept all responsibility for its current condition as the current owner!

To quote Sam Kineson(?) from the movie Back To School, "Good answer, I like the way you think!"

What, Nobody for extra credit?

We have another winner!! Bruce drove a 280Z 2+2!

Congratulations Mr. Ramsey!!!

Drats, now I have to think of more...

How many ping pong balls will a 1971 240Z hold-no, too easy.

How many, and what are all of the external pieces of a factory stock (before dealer options) 240Z that were painted silver gray (each piece that can be removed by itself counts as one)?

How many rubber plugs came stock in the passengers foot-well of a 1973 240Z, and what were they for?

What is the secondary use for the carpeting in a Zcar as outlined in the owners manual?

What is the best use for a set of factory carbs from a 1973 240Z.

Try to keep it clean...there is a big naughty woman running around the site!

Non Z to show the experience of our contestants: Who is Ernest T. Bass, and what is he famous for?

Just got an idea for a question from another thread!

Where are the common rust areas in the early Zcars-I know one who didn't know...

Now for a good, and particularly pertinant, answer to the number floor plugs in a 240Z .

How the heck would I know, I have never seen a 240Z with an original floor!

I'd have given that one credit!

Come on Michael! We talked about this-send them to me so I can work out the installation of GM throttlebodies into them!

You Busted out Mr. Ramsey on another thread-never mind I sort of did the same earlier on this one- so here is payback!

Actually I was looking for something more colourful-like a starting point for a Chia Pet!

ok ok ok LOL im not the smartest cracker in the box when it comes to zeds. kinda new to this. and yeah you got me LOL.

guess i had that comming asking dumb qs like that LOL.

the 280 in my gallary has only slight floor board rust. but the hatch was left open before i got it and the rear end is all gone in the thang.