kingdavid280's Content - Page 2 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

kingdavid280

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kingdavid280

  1. Hey guys I am selling brand new weather stripping for 74-78 2+2's windshield and rear window really cheap.So check it out. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-windshield-weatherstrip-for-1974-78-Datsun-280z-2-2_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33685QQitemZ8018308293QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-rear-window-weatherstrip-for-1974-78-Datsun280z-2-2_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33685QQitemZ8018309516QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
  2. umm... my 75 280 2+2 leaves two marks, I thought they were posi too. If not then why does mine leave two marks?
  3. Yeah I checked my 280 its original
  4. while we are on the subject of letters and numbers does Z have a meaning or is it just the letter?
  5. O and also um... does a 2+2 matter or is it the same?
  6. thank you yeha i was wondering what JDM meant to thanx.
  7. Ok I feel really stupid but when I look through the forums I always see you guys talking about stuff like s30 and stuff like that, can someone please explain??
  8. umm.. It doesn't snow in socal but anyways thanks guys.
  9. I joined a couple months ago and I have already got a lot of help from you guys. I got my z about 2 years ago and its come along way sense then, and I hope to get more tips from you guys in the future.
  10. Sorry I wasn't able to help lance. but mikes got your back.
  11. I am not quite sure what your talking about, but is this it? http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=40-3961&Category_Code=SIC

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.