Bill S's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bill S

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bill S

  1. I have acquired a set of 2" Sus from a Jag. I thought i would try them for street use. I will try the SM needles. It is for an L28 in a 240z. I also have a 260z inlet manifold which i believe is better fot the bigger carbs than the 240z manifold, Thanks for the feedback
  2. Has anyone had any experience fitting 2" SU's to an L28 Motor.
  3. I have recently resprayed the interior in my 240z.Originally it was tan but had been painted black. I have resprayed it with aerosol cans a light tan colour with very good results.
  4. Bill S replied to Bill S's topic in Wheels & Brakes
    Thanks for your replies-Terry Oxandales web page was very helpfull
  5. Bill S posted a topic in Wheels & Brakes
    Can the front and rear discs from a 280zx be put onto a 240z

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.