peter t's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

peter t

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by peter t

  1. peter t commented on Mike's gallery image in 2016 Events
  2. peter t commented on Mike's gallery image in 2016 Events
  3. Too fooking late for that. Already filed it. .
  4. Tried that but cops didn't think it was funny. Seriously I got home today and pulled the switch apart and filed the contacts with a nail file and bingo all is working. Thanks.
  5. Hi all, I have a 75 260 Aust spec Z car and have just installed a US hazard switch as our cars came with wiring but no switch. The problem I have is that when activated only the right hand side signals work not both. Any Ideas why this could be happening?
  6. I installed the Crane system in my Aus 260 but can't get the tacho to work now. Anyone got some clues for me.
  7. peter t commented on unclebuck's gallery image in Show-Off your Z

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.