280z money pit's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280z money pit

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 280z money pit

  1. 280z money pit commented on icehound's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  2. Excellent! That is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much.
  3. I have new vinyl for my seats and no idea how to install it. Any tips would be great. Thanks, Mike
  4. Well I ordered some last night. I guess i'll be the one posting pictures soon enough.
  5. http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=70783
  6. Thanks for the info. I found some wheels I wanted to buy that have these size tires, but I guess ill have to pass. it would have saved me a couple hundred bucks, but I don't want my car to look funny.
  7. Is this size tire going to be too small? I'm adding eibach springs and tokico shocks so the car will be lower than stock.
  8. Please post some pics of your xxr 513's. Thanks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.