John72's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

John72

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by John72

  1. I realize questions like this get asked alot, not on this board apperently, but I have gone through the archives and can not find exactly what I am looking for. I would like to put the largest diamater wheels on my 240 that I can. I was aiming for 17's. Is this going to be a problem if I have the car lowered one inch? Also, what exactly do I need to know about the size of the tire and the wheel spacing or the offset? Thanks for having patience with the newb. John
  2. John72 replied to PerZee's topic in Interior
    Rattfink, is there a specific year on the Wolfsburg seats? I can not remember if they made them more then one year. Thanks. John

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.