IGNORED

Seats for '71 240z

Saint

Can anyone tell me if the seats in the picture will fit a 1971 240z. I understand that I may need to make some adjustments but am crossing my fingers that the actual seat will fit in the seat bay area. Hopefully you can read all the dimensions. Much appreciated.

post-1652-14150791917825_thumb.jpg

You might want to check the width across the bolsters on the backrest. They might come a little close to the door or door frame, other than that they look great. All you should need to do is to make the slider bolt up. They should look great in a Z.

The overall width of the bolsters on the back rest and maybe the seat bottom is the only place I think you may find any problem. The stock seat is so close to the transmission tunnel you need to check the overall width of the seat to be sure. The way the tunnel narrows in at the bottom causes most of the problems, the hardware might fit, but the cushion won't or at least that is what I have found.