ZX Dizzy Issues - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ZX Dizzy Issues

Featured Replies

the dizzy jpeg on your first post of this thread appears to me to be in the correct position. Did the '79 dizzy come from a "running" car. If you have the wiring connected properly i would suspect the dizzy itself, possibly could be the pick-up coil that is at fault.

  • Author

I bought it on ebay so I don't know for 100% that it was, the shaft turns in the right way and I have a new coil on it , the car fires but barely starts , but won't stay running weird

  • Author

I removed it completely and connected the two wires directly

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.