IGNORED

Where are you guys ?

symon

Well I feel like I´m alone out here.

I live in Barcelona Spain, a week ago I bought a 260z & have yet to get in contact with anybody who has a Z & lives close. If there are any Z lovers here in Spain of in the south of France we should arrange to meet up & use our cars in good company. Please let me know where you are & we´ll get together.:alien: :cheeky:

Congratulations and Welcome to the club!

As you can see from the site, we have members from all over the world. Unfortunately, a complete club gathering would probably require the logistic expertise of the U.S. Air Force as well as the financial backing of Bill Gates and the use of the MERSK line.

Feel free to pose as many questions as you have!

Enrique Scanlon

Thanks Guus for telling me about the French Z club. I ´ve had a look around there web page but as my French is not so good I couldn´t find an e mail address to contact them. Maybe you can let me have it. It´s good to know I can count on you guys to help me out. Enrique sugested that it could be difficult to organize a real club get together, my sugestion is that it would be more fun just driving around & visiting the members where they live. At least i´d get to use my 260 a lot !

Originally posted by symon

Thanks Guus for telling me about the French Z club. I ´ve had a look around there web page but as my French is not so good I couldn´t find an e mail address to contact them. Maybe you can let me have it. It´s good to know I can count on you guys to help me out. Enrique sugested that it could be difficult to organize a real club get together, my sugestion is that it would be more fun just driving around & visiting the members where they live. At least i´d get to use my 260 a lot !

SeanDezart [seanz@wanadoo.fr]

Club Zen de France [240z@wanadoo.fr]

they both speak english!

have a look at my webpage, below!

Thanks a bunch Guus for their e mail address. I´ve already been looking round you website. You´re serious about Z´s. I´ll be going up near to you in late January or early February so, if time permits, I´ll try to get over to break open a few beers with you !

Hi symon,

Welcome to the site!

I'm very pleased to see your car. An original Spanish-market car is a real rarity. Well done.

If you need any used parts, then don't hesitate to let me know.

I'm based in London, England - so that's actually not too far away either.

Best wishes,

Alan T.

Yes this car is a real rarity. The car was apparently imported in April 1976, I havn´t found out by who as yet. In what was a third world country just coming out of a dicatorship this car would have been really something ! I have all the MOT test certificates & it would seen that the car has just 82,000 kms. It certainly drives that way. I have been really lucky as I swopped a ´64 MK I Mini Cooper for the 260Z & 4,500 €uros. I think I got the better part of the bargain ! As & when I need any parts I´ll get in touch.

Many Thanks:D