Got Wood??? - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Got Wood???

Featured Replies

Is that link to the correct article?

more of a law and order article than a build with wood article.

Am I missing something?

EDIT

No worries. I enjoyed the story in the wrong link. I just LOVE a happy ending!

BTW, I agree with Dwight! 1 down, how many more to go?

Hmm, who's geezing now Mr. ZMeCruise?ROFLLOL :devious:

Yeah he is geezing but at least there is one more hoodlum of the streets in this crappy state.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.