IGNORED

... F1 car rocketing across a tarmac followed by a...

go z racer, go

I was watching MSNBC today and saw a clip of Ferrari's latest Marketing stunt. With F1 TV coverage being a rarity (thanks in no part to Mr. E) I was caught of guard to see an F1 car rocketing across a tarmac followed by a low flying JetFighter-in anger.

As you, no doubt, already know Shuey piloted his F2003GA against a European FighterJet in a series of short bust events. He managed to win one.

Wonder how he would have faired against a US FighterJet? Or, against an armed FighterJet. Or better yet, against a 68 Impala low-rider with two PitBulls and angry Pimp? ---Jerry

Humm!

Saw that ?????

It's an every year event, to reward the ego of the Italian fan, I guess it's good. What I really would like to see is the plane (even an F16!) doing a full lap at the Monza track (with the chicanes!).

What I would not like to see, is an F1 doing a full loop, or doing a bombing dive on the pit lane!

But most of all I would like to see true F1 car opposition for Ferrari during the 2004 season...

Hi Jerry!

Everyone is so down on Ferrari for "dominating" the F1 scene for the past few years. Have these folks forgotten that before their recent spate of good fortune they were in the doldrums for MANY years. Before Shuey arrived, the last time they were F1 champions was in 1979 with Jody Schekter as pilot. Ferrari's dominance will fade as quickly as it arrived, someday. It is the nature of a racing series where technical innovation is encouraged for a team to be able to dominate, and when you add the talent of Shuey to the mix it isn't easy for another team to knock them off of the pedestle.