IGNORED

Car Cover - Any Thoughts

shoudt

Unfortunately I am going to have to move my Z out of the garage and into the driveway. I think I need to get a cover for it.

Since I live in the north, it will get snowed on.

Does anyone have any suggestions on which brands and/or types would be the best get?

Thanks.

Do some heavy duty research on this my friend. Many car cover makers claim to have water and mildew resistant covers, but that is rarely true.

I suggest checking out a high end car dealer and see what they have to offer for their cars. We have a Lexus cover on the ZRush and it's a $500.00 plus cover and well worth the money since we have a very expensive paint job on the car.

This cover is water PROOF and lets the car breath at the same time. We've never had any sign of mildew in the car whatsoever and we live in Florida! The car is kept in the garage anyway.

Move to Florida and avoid that pesky snow season.

I have the same problem, too many cars (never), not enough garage. I bought the Technalon 4 ply cover from Autozone, like Pep Boys in Philly, for all of $100, a steal. it comes in tan only and breaths great and is impervious to the weather. Save your money on the custom versions, the difference is a cutout for the mirror.

It's the same material as the Evolution 4 cover from Calcover

• 2 weeks later...