Painting Z with Flames - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Painting Z with Flames

Featured Replies

I am in the process of painting a 1971 240Z. I was wanting to put a "Z" just in front of the door and have flames coming off of the "Z" extending to the rear wheel. This was going to be done with green base and green with pearl flames so they will not be visible unless the light hits them just right. The painter and I were also tossing ideas back and forth about incorporating a "Z" letter on the hood paint. Does anyone know where I can see some pics. of old Z's with flames painted on them or with "Z's" incorporated in the paint job? Any other suggestions or ideas for paint job are welcomed. Thank you. Benjamin

Ahh heck Ben,

Be brave and just do it. If you think it will be cool, then it will be.

Seriously, if you surf around this site and other Z sites I'm pretty sure you will find what you are looking for. Good hunting!

  • 2 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.