Arizona Z intake....big Problems - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Arizona Z intake....big Problems

Featured Replies

I mounted the intake and Holley 390.....................There is ZERO room for and air cleaner.....Now What???

  • Author

anyone know how I can contact Arizon Z??

I bought the intake off of ebay

I heard that may have difficulty fitting. One option I saw here in Tulsa was a guy taking a '78 Trans-am Aircleaner and poking it through the hood. It actually looked kinda neat. Of course yours will not be centered.

I think Ramflo makes a low profile aircleaner.

This may not help you, but I'm running that intake with an Edelbrock with a pancake filter (FRAM CA353) and the wingnut just barely rubs the hood when it is closed. :classic:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I run a Ram-Flo 1000CFM on the Holley on my Holden, it sits about 40-50mm above the highest point of the carb itself.

Part number for Holley 5-1/8" Necks is RF1072SS

I've attached a pitcure of what it looks like.

post-4758-14150793175715_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.