Where can i find caps for Master Cylinder?? - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Where can i find caps for Master Cylinder??

Featured Replies

I have a 1971 240z and was wondering if anyone new where I could find the caps for the 2 reservoirs on the master cylinder?

I appreciate all of your help!!

Originally posted by McGuinn

I have a 1971 240z and was wondering if anyone new where I could find the caps for the 2 reservoirs on the master cylinder?

I appreciate all of your help!!

Chloe at www.midwestz.com should be able to get them for you. If not, MSA in LA used to have them, & may still have them.

Those caps were used on various datsun products.The 510 would fit also some truck models.If bone yard parts are acceptable for you perhaps this will expand your search.

  • Author

Is there a web site for MSA? Or a phone number I could reach them with?

Thanks for the replies!!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Originally posted by TomoHawk

If you get caps, do they include the wires?

If you mean the wire clamps that hold the plastic reservoirs onto the M/C itself, the answer is NO.

I think Tomo means the 280 type that have the low level wiring in the cap.

Originally posted by Daniel

I think Tomo means the 280 type that have the low level wiring in the cap.

No Idea, they are different from what we were talking about.

Yeah, the wires for the warning light. I think one of the wires on my caps is broken.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.