IGNORED

3.1 stroker parts - Webbers

RickX

I have a brand new set of Weber 45 in the box w/ TWM manifold already ported with all new linkage . I was wondering are you sure you wanna go turbo or N/A with this carb setup . I have a complete head ( assembled , lashed , w/performance cam and headwork ) with lots of work , JE pistons and everything to complete this setup .

I have the following parts available for your project:

FOR SALE: SIX OF NISSAN PART NUMBER 12033-83W01. 89MM STD pistons and pins. Retail price is $300.60 through your local Nissan dealership. ONE OF NISSAN PART NUMBER 12033-13G10. 89MM ring set to complete four pistons. Retail price is $99.76 through your local Nissan dealership.

These parts are new and stored inside their factory packages. I am asking $115 for everything and at this price I will pay the cost of shipping within the continental United States. Pictures are available upon request. Parts are available to be previewed in Houston, TX.

FOR SALE: SIX OF NISSAN PART NUMBER 12033-83W01. 89MM STD pistons and pins. Retail price is $300.60 through your local Nissan dealership. ONE OF NISSAN PART NUMBER 12033-13G10. 89MM ring set to complete four pistons. Retail price is $99.76 through your local Nissan dealership.

These parts are new and stored inside their factory packages. I am asking $115 for everything and at this price I will pay the cost of shipping within the continental United States. Pictures are available upon request. Parts are available to be previewed in Houston, TX.

The 3.1 litre engine looks doable, but the Webbers look like a disaster. I wish this was R & D'd and there was base line for the jetting.

The SU's work so well, even with modifications on the 240, I'm thinking 280 short block, P-90 head, Racer Brown cam, and SU's.

Any ideas on the 3.1 stroker as I have that nice crank froma bad injector Maxima?

Rick

I'm confused by your reply. I have pistons, pins, and rings that will help you build a 3.1 L stroker motor using an L28 block. Combine these parts with the Maxima crank and L24 rods and you will have a motor with 3098cc displacement. Combine these parts with a P90 head and the engine's compression ratio is 8.14 (plenty of low rpm,snap your head back torque).

Check out www.zcluboftexas.org/l28combo.html for more information regarding L28 bore and stroke combinations. Also check out www.hybridz.org for information from people that have already performed this kind of engine build.

The best advice I can give you - buy my parts! Let's make a deal!

Hmmmm, checked out the club of texas site, they list the pistons as 12012-83W01 not 12033-83W01.... Low price = don't work?.... no offence but you are rather new here and pushing your wares pretty hard... Is there a difference in pin height between 12012 and 12033?

There is no trickery here. I am not a majician, just someone that has a hard time typing the correct part numbers for the items he has for sale.

The part numbers for the items I have are 12010-83W01 for the pistons and pins and 12033-13G10 for the ring set. These are the part numbers on the original Nissan boxes. I can provide you with pictures if you need verification.

These parts are listed on the Z Club of Texas website in their L28 bore and stroke combination guideline. I used this information when I originally purchased these parts from an engine builder in California.

I am not looking to make a profit from this sale. I am in a situation where I am selling my project parts and eventually my project car.

Please let me know if your are still interested in making a purchase.

I'm sorry for the confusion in my earlier post.

Originally posted by thedvlsh1

"Hmmmm, checked out the club of texas site, they list the pistons as 12012-83W01 not 12033-83W01...."

For the record, all the piston part numbers on the Z Club of Texas website have the prefix 12010.

These pistons seem to be dished and I'd never run a Turbo charger. Back in the day, Bob Sharpe would say my car had no compression as it was 9:00 to 1 and too low for his liking!

It ran 120's on the straight aways bone stock, with a 5 speed, gears and a cam and kit it ran 130's with a stock short block. If I redo this project I'll go 10.5 on the compression, 94 octane is always available back East.

Will the E-31 head with big vlaves flow like a P90 Head? Just thinking about uping the compression on that F-54 short block?

Rick