IGNORED

Parts Score!

mdbrandy

Originally posted by texasz

Cruise control...NO, not for me; just to warm up the engine.

Warm ups will be good. In terms of cruise, I had a '75 280Z that I put an aftermarket (Sears) cruise system on that worked very well. I used to drive that car cross-country (Los Angeles to Illinois) a couple times a year, and it was nice to have. Now, however, my Z will be for driving fun and not daily driving, and thus why would I want to have cruise control? I want to DRIVE the car! :devious:

Mark,

Congrats! It's great to get those impossible to find parts. Like the blue interior drivers door panel that I have been looking for for 6 years. Some day I might get lucky.

We'll turn you into a concourse guy in no time!

Just curious on what you paid for the hup caps? I got a set of unused ones when I bought my 71.

Marty

Great find is right!! One use for the throttle that was over looked is starting from a dead stop on a steep hill with a car on your bumper! The 240's not that bad.My '46 truck has a throttle also.Now that comes in handy.The clutch pedal travels about 10"before it grabs.The brakes are great--so you are about 10" above the gas pedal.Sometimes that hand throttle really helps when you need that third foot!