IGNORED

Dash maint.

Dale B.

It may still crack even if you use Armor-All. Before you got the car who's to say how often it was done, unless you are lucky enough to be the original owner that is!

I'd keep using the Armor-All or some type of treatment and try to keep it out of the sun as much as possible, use a sunshade in the windshield or maybe one of the dash "rugs" or mats to keep the sun from beating directly on it. Unfortunately that's about all you can do, the sun beating through the windshield is the biggest enemy.

I can't remember if I've ever seen one of the cloth type mats for a Z dash, but I'm sure there has to be one out there somewhere that wouldn't look too bad, still better than a cracked and trashed dash!

Keep the dash out of the sun and extreme temperature swings. A window shade or cloth cover to throw over the dash while the car is parked is cheap insurance. Some people swear by Armor All and others swear at it. It's a personal choice and I have heard both sides. My dash is too far gone to worry about it either way.

Keep the dash covered and pray you never have to take it out. Thats the one thing that will crack any old dash

Todd