Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Featured Replies

  • Author

All your base... is my all time favorite. I sing it at work and people look at me really funny.

steve77

Hey Steve,

Do you sing it in that same voice, too? :classic:

  • Author

...are belong to us.

y>>>>ou sing it in that same voice,<<<<

Absolutely, but it works best if you hold your nose whilst doing so....

So, while we are on this page...everyone has seen Romeo and Juliet, right. That's a classic.

I have been tempted to post the 'If N....z no go to school, N....z no get no BMW" here but I would have to write a 3 page disclaimer at the beginning and would probably get canned by the PC police anyway....

steve77

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I must be missing something, because I have no idea what you guys are talking about.....:ermm:

  • Author

What's funnier than rich white suburban kids acting black? Rich Japanese Urban dwellers attempting to embrace the Hip-Hop lifestyle. Think barely integrated upwardly mobile Silicon Valley electrical engineer family meets Snoopdog. Shoot me a private and I will mail.

yerro dog77

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.