IGNORED

WTB hatch. door, window regulators

webbkarzy

Just bought a '75 Z. Neither door wondow works due to bad regulators, and when I tried to open the hatch the whole bottom edge almost came off in my hand.

All of the glass is in good shape, so all I'm really needing is the sheetmetal parts. I'm trying to save on shipping, so if you have all or part of what I'm needing and are in or close to So. Fla. email me at webbkarz@aol.com

TIA

• 3 weeks later...

the regulators should be easy, but the hatch will be expensive. Shipping by Greyhound shoul dbe no problem, but boxing it so that it is not destroyed may be harder.

You need a right and left regulators for the windows. I can dig around for a box etc and get an idea on shipping. I would probably be willing to let them go for $30 for the pair. Actual shipping cost paid by you.

Sounds good to me. I thought the hatch would be too high in shipping, much less a major hassle in packing for you. Sending the regulators would be great. Does greyhound ship COD? If not, let me know what they'll cost and I'll get the full amount out to you immediately.

Thanks again.

Del

I can ship the regulators UPS or USPS

I like to use PAYPAL if you have ever done that, it is easy and protects both of us. Otherwise you can get me your address, I can get the shipping costs and you can send a check. I will get the regulators in the mail when I have a check in hand.

If that is too big of a hastle, keep looking and let me know. I just have lots of spares from wrecking race cars and sell off bits as people need them, so its no priority for me. Just trying to keep recycling the usable parts.

Alrighty, then. Here's my exact address:

Del Webb

c/o Buyer's Zone, Inc.

4115 So. Dixie Highway

West Palm Beach, FL 33405

When you find out how much the total will be, email me at webbkarz@aol.com and I'll get you a money order out immediately. If possible, please ship them via UPS. The address I gave you is my business address, so the shipping should be a little less.

Thanks again,

Del

• 1 month later...

Sorry I lost the thread and only now figured out how to search all of my previous posts.

I found something odd, I have two regulators from an earlier 280 that are the 240/260 style doors and I have three or four regulators of a later style. Any idea which type you need? Can you send me a picture of your door with the trim off and or a picture of the regulator you need to replace?

I don't want us to discover I am selling you the wrong thing.

If you have found another source while I lost your e-mail that is cool, and sorry.

Bryan

Thanks for the response Bryan. Wondered what had happened to you. In the meantime I have found it necessary to move to Tulsa, Ok so I'm selling the 280. However, the person buying it knows of the regulator problem so I'll have him get in touch with you.

Thanks again

Del