IGNORED

Gawler Swapmeet

Z Kid

Hello all South Australians,

Just a bit of a plug for the local swapmeet. Its on Sunday (14/9) morning at the Gawler racecourse, promises to be a big event as always (Often lacking in Z car parts though). If any of you decide to come along, just turn off the highway into gawler, and follow it till you see the line of cars/Racecourse, then entrance is from the back of the racecourse, its 5 bucks per person, or 10 if you want to sell stuff.

Cheers Chris

PS If any of you do come along, I will be the person selling bits out of the back of a Series II landrover.

Gav,

The bonnet didnt sell today (god some people are tight arses), PM me your email adress, and I will send pics if you are interested, its a vented bonnet. It actually appears very straight, with a bit or rust on the leading edge, and down one side.

Cheers Chris

Sorry to hear but I'm after a non vented bonnet, Nissan wants $700 for one brand new :tapemouth .

I have a vented bonnet that is in excellent condition no rust and never bent.

I do have a non vented bonnet but it was damaged by people who can't park their cars :cry: .

Post pictures anyway for someone else who might be interested.:cheeky:

Hmm its cold and wet outside, and I spent last night sleeping under my car, so I will give you the old photos, and if anyone wants more I will take them in the light of day. I dont think it has ever been bent, and the rust is just along the leading edge, and is only a few pinholes, and a pinhole on the side. (I would put money that if you had your rust free bonnet professionally stripped, you would come up with at least on rust hole on it (assuming its original))

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=5233&password=&sort=2&thecat=500

Cheers Chris

strippedshell9.bmp

Originally posted by Z Kid

Gav,

The bonnet didnt sell today (god some people are tight arses), PM me your email adress, and I will send pics if you are interested, its a vented bonnet. It actually appears very straight, with a bit or rust on the leading edge, and down one side.

Cheers Chris

They are some strange vents arent they?

Originally posted by drunkenmaster

Willing to sell :)

You know what I might be later on in the year. I'm not happy with the vented style on the early 240z's. I still have my old bonnet at Zworx and didn't repair because the front of it was damaged and apparently it's not worth repairing.

Can't guarantee there's no bog but it's definately straighter than my old one was before it was knocked.

PM how much you'd be willing to spend?