IGNORED

I'm guessing you can trust the seller here ...

MikeW

Mike, I've seen this car at a couple of shows and it is definitely a nice 280Z!!! I, myself, am not to keen on the overall styling, but that's just my taste. However, if the styling is pleasing to you, you may want to go check this one out. The best part is, is that it's all done........OK, everyone knows these toys are never really done!

If it were almost any color but yelloooowww..:cross-eye

It's a well put to gether car, I just can't take that much yellow on one car.:ermm: Just my opinion...

It's already up to 7K with only 5 bids, I'd be willing to bet it will go to 10-12K. :ermm: Maybe a bit higher, but it's hard to judge the interest.

Oh no - I'm quite happy with my 240. I was just pointing out that with all of the problems people seem to have trusting sellers regarding condition, mileage, rust, etc., especially on EBay that the people selling this particular car, <a href="http://www.datsunrestore.com/">Too Intense Restoration</a>, should know what they're talking about.

Troy is a good guy. I have done business with him as well as seeing him at many Datsun/Nissan shows in SoCal. I have seen this car and other examples of his/their work. (Too Intense Restoration). They do a very thorough job, top to bottom, bumper to bumper, inside and out. This is a good car and an instant show winner!

im sorry the car doesnt look bad except for all the yellow in the interior, but dont you love how they misuse the words complete restoration.

id be satisfied if they would have said restification or completely rebuilt, but to me that car is far from what i would call a restored vehicle.

unless all those steel braided lines and body kits came with the car stock and i missed something.

as far as troy goes from what i hear hes a pretty good egg.

i had only one dealing with him and found that if you dont think the way he does and argue a point or price of something he sells or the way he does something then he becomes almost childish with his attitude and mannerisms.