IGNORED

Finally My 240z Video.

Gav240z

Divx seems to dislike my PC intensely in both windows 98 and XP.

I did see the video once ( ace!) but I can only get the sound now. Nice to hear a z again, its been too long.

You need these kind of things every now and then to keep you motivated (especially with a rebuild that is 12 years and counting!!!!)

Completely agree I found that i would get a bit lazy with my resto and things like this would soon get me going again.

I also think it's good to keep involved with a club and see cars of members to keep the incentive and motivation.

I remember seeing a friends turbo 240z and after that night I basically stripped the Z down over a 4 week period.

:classic:

Actually the PO did have tripples on it :classic: . I have the twin SU's running and there the most practical when it gets driven daily to Uni and in traffic ouch tripples :tapemouth .

I will be pulling the engine head soon most likely these holidays from Uni in about 1 week and may take it to get some head work done and install a larger camshaft I want that lumpy just idle cam hehe.

Not sure what my comp ratio is I always thought 10:1 with all cylinders on 180 PSI. I don't know how to tell what ratio that gives.

Might not be high enough for the size cam I'd like :).

I also have to address some pinging I think the distributor needs a bit of adjustment to get it fixed up.

Would like to get it on a dyno but thinking abuot all those things makes me feel broke all ready :).