Some pics to share.. - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Some pics to share..

Featured Replies

Alright, I finally got a digital camera and snapped some phots of the parts car that I have stripped. Certainly the worst rust damage I have ever seen

post-2586-14150792908539_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

many thanks for making the tasks ahead of me seem trivial:-) In comparison to yours anyways

At the risk of sounding completely obtuse or maybe I'm not getting it, but this is your PARTS car shell that you are going to be getting rid of, right?

Meaning that you're not going to undertake this as a restoration.

As much as I hate to see a good Z going to the highway in the sky, I think that the amount of welding, prepping etc that this shell requires would make it ludicrously expensive when you compare buying a shell out of California or Arizona.

Just my 2¢

wow i have to agree with enrique, this is just way to much work to do for a safe and competent vehicle.

i think its time to let it go.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.