IGNORED

Modified 240Z pics

Heavy Z

Thanks everyone for the comments, I appreciate the kind words and will try to answer your questions:

carguy - yes, the old corvette style had a hand in influencing how this car was planned. Also, the 327 in it is from a '67 vette (although the only part still 'vette' on it is the block :classic: ) so the scoop made sense to me.

CZCar - I'll post more shots of the scoop soon and no I didn't build it, it's from a '69 comet.

dero - this car hauls arse. There are many faster Z's than mine, I'm happy with the 400 or so hp I've got and have a 100 shot left to install for added kicks.

v12horse - I think that's what the mirrors are called(made of spun aluminum), I got them from victoria british. My rims are 15x8 all the way around, no spacers, with yoko avs 205/60/15 front and 225/60/15 rear.

Thanks again and good luck with you Z's everyone.

4797z7aa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks sweet, nice job. Hey, where do you guys find those headlight covers? I was looking around a bit but did not actually come across anything. Is there a particular place to check out? i was looking on Motorsport Auto but they did not have pictures of them, just saying they were three pounds and about 50 bucks. Are these the ones I would be looking for?

SuDZ

That is sweet! I have always liked the idea of a stock Z, which was the very first car I ever owned, but even back then I remember buying an engine swap publication, and one of the projects was a smallblock V8 into a Z. I think this is the nicest example of that kind of swap that I have seen! And the black is THE colour! I think if I ever get another 240, I will think seriously about that colour.

-Mikey