InZane's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

InZane

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by InZane

  1. That's a great Z you've got there. Personally I don't like the scoop or the mirrors and I think since you have the front bumper in place there should be one in the back as well. Anyway, the car looks PHATT!
  2. Perhaps you didn't click the pic, I also wrote: "The Maserati Bora is a great car though somewhat tame in it's design. This "Competition"-Bora looks anything but tame.. " I think the standard-Bora is very good looking but compared to the Competition-version on my site it's tame: Standard: http://www.zsh.net/upload/files/Rosersberg014.jpg Competition: http://stefan.capslock.biz/Ferrari_Maserati_Racing_Week_03/Mantorp028.jpg
  3. An event that took place late August in Mantorp, Sweden. Lots of magnificent cars present, unfortunately no Z but.. :classic: Speed over her to have a look: http://stefan.capslock.biz/
  4. BlueZee, You really should consider going to Mantorp, Sweden on August 23-24, for the Ferrari-Maserati Racing Week, where there will be historic racing as well. Just one week away... "I Ferrari & Maserati Historic Racing får vi möjligheten att se f d storheter som David Piper m fl tampas i exklusiva tävlingsbilar som borde höra hemma i finare auktionshallar eller muséer! Eller vad sägs om klassiker som Ferrari 250 GTO, 250 Le Mans, 275 GTB, 365 Daytona, 206 Dino SP... "
  5. The event took place in august and I had a great time there. Not a single classic Z as far as I could see, but still interesting cars though, hope You can still appreciate... http://stefan.capslock.biz By the way, "gästboken" means guestbook in swedish.
  6. InZane commented on InZane's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  7. InZane commented on InZane's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  8. InZane posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  9. InZane posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  10. InZane posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  11. InZane commented on InZane's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  12. InZane commented on InZane's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.