IGNORED

help.. in need of 73' 240z glove box

rudds67

Finding them is tough, I've been looking for a while myself. They are made of cardboard so that may be why they are so rare, later models used plastic. I still have mine and have been considering using it for a pattern to make a new one myself if I can find some suitable material to work with.

I did find one last year (used not NOS)and the guy wanted $50 for it, he may still have it :)

Been a fortunate bastard, my cardboard one is in as new condition :) (Thanks PO's). I have a plastic one that I kept from my 260z do you know if these fit. I originally kept it after the car was written off as I thought the original 240z cardboard style ones were no good.

But seeing as I have on is excellent condition I think I'll leave it in there unless something ever happens to it.

If it would fit a 240z I guess Steve could have it if he's interested I wouldn't ask much for it , but I wouldn't want the hassle of organising shipping to the US if you could sort that out and let me know I'd practically give it to you.

Provided I could still find it in the garage.

Let me know.:classic: