IGNORED

Z Fest / Z's By The Bay

Bambikiller240

There was a nice turnout on Saturday for "Z by the Bay". Weather was nice & cool and pretty much everyone got in by 11am. The event was very well organized as cars were separated into groups and parked in designated lots. Interestingly, 350Z's dominated the scene entirely this year with the shear number of attendance. There was even a GULL-WING 350Z!!! The next big group was the Z32's and the old school Z's trailed last along with few roadsters, 240sx's, and 510's. Here are some the pics I took at the event.

http://guycali.50megs.com/photo.html

Regards,

Wilbur

Darn it! Guess you can't ask much for a free web page. OK. It's time to move the page to my attbi account. :angry:

Sorry about that. Try to type the url in the address bar instead of clicking on it directly. Or just type "http://guycali.50megs.com" and click on "Photos" tab in the page.

HTH,

-Wilbur

Nope. Same problem even when the address is directly entered in a new window. Do you have the photos somewhere other than the guycali site, and you're linking from this site to them? That sounds like what it is complaining about.

Hmm. I've been having problems with 50megs.com recently. For example, I can't access the site at work on one machine but able to from home (both by clearing all cookies and cache). I'll try to download the site to my comcast web page but 50megs.com doesn't allow FTP for free accounts so it'll be a bit difficult. Will let you know once I get it transfered to the new site. Try couple more times in the meanwhile.

Thanks,

-Wilbur

Yes. It was unfortunate there weren't many old Z's at the show. I don't think Mr. K was at the event this year, unless someone corrects me wrong. He hadn't shown yet by the time I left around 12:30pm. It was a disappointment without Mr. K being there. But then again, Mr. K can't be at every Z club event in the world every year so that's understandable.

Originally posted by Guycali

I don't think Mr. K was at the event this year, unless someone corrects me wrong. He hadn't shown yet by the time I left around 12:30pm.

Well, that is strange, because there are pictures on the page you provided the link to which show Mr. K signing stuff!

:stupid: :stupid: