Need Help checking out a 240 in NC - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need Help checking out a 240 in NC

Featured Replies

I am looking into buying a 240Z that is located near Moorhead City, NC,

about 1 1/2 hours east of Raleigh.

Anybody out there live close to there, that could check it out for me? OR maybe know of a good Z Specialty Shop there?

If this one does not pan-out, there is another one near Charlotte, SC that

sounds interesting.

TIA,

Marty

Marty ,Morehead is a beach.Of course we know about Z's and salt.I do have a friend there..If you meant Charlotte NORTH car. I would be happy to look for you.You may have meant charleston south.

  • Author

Daniel,

The guy said he was located in Eastern NC, (near Moorehead City?) about 1 1/2 hours East of Raleigh. He is stationed at a Marine Base there, didn't catch the name of it. I can only go by what he told me. I can get more info though.

Does that sound anywhere near you?

Marty

That would be Cherry point in Havelock.Its still the beach.No I'm in Charlotte North carolina

  • Author

Well thanks any way. Anybody know if there is a Z Shop in that area?

I may have to get a Nissan Dealer to check it out.

Marty

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Check your PM's Marty... may have your answer... maybe not....:ermm:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.