Roadster seatbelt install — check my work please - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Roadster seatbelt install — check my work please

Featured Replies

Am I doing this the right way? This is a Wesco roadster 3 point set I bought a few years ago and can finally install. At first I didn’t have the 90 degree adapters and that was a head scratcher. It seems more “right” with the 90 adapters. I wish they were more like 120 degrees. Is my car weird with this acute angle of the anchor bolt?

I tried to put the sheath on the other side of the adapter at first but would have had to cut off the rounded bottom for that to work.

I haven’t tried putting seat in yet. I think it will be ok.

IMG_1913.jpeg

I tried using the installation kit but was not satisfied with the fit. I ended up dropping the kit and putting a bend in the tang of the belt for a perfect fit against the tunnel.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.