Center console loose metal piece - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Center console loose metal piece

Featured Replies

Hi all -

Inside my 78's center console cover is a rectangular piece of metal that flaps around along with another piece that looks like it pops into a small hole but won't line-up to fit. Below is the flapping piece I'm talking about along with a quick video I made which should be of more help. The video is here.

Curious what this is for, how to connect it, and if I am missing a piece to do so.

unnamed.jpg

Any ideas?

-chase

I guess it’s for propping up the lid.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.