The advice we could be giving. - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

The advice we could be giving.

Featured Replies

Hmmm. US240Z's post is gone from the thread. Did he delete it? Don't be afraid to speak up here! We DO NOT bite! :D

Well, I didn't want to mention it, but since you sold the zed......... LOL

Originally posted by US240Z

I didn't relise you would figure out it was you who I was talking about so quickly bambikiller qudo's to you so I deleted the post since it's all out in the open now

IUt's not quite out in the open. What did I say to offend you?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.