MOMO steering wheel - new in box - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

MOMO steering wheel - new in box

Featured Replies

I bought this intending to use it in my 914-6 GT. I never mounted it. I got the chance to drive my buddies nearly identical 914-6 GT with the same wheel and realized that I’d hate living with this wheel as my shoulder is injured and I would have trouble steering. Date of manufacture is 10/16.

My loss, your gain. Normally, I’d entertain offers but I’m taking a biggish loss here.

$200 plus shipping at actual cost.

IMG_5525.jpeg

IMG_5524.jpeg

IMG_5529.jpeg

IMG_5528.jpeg

IMG_5530.jpeg

IMG_5527.jpeg

IMG_5526.jpeg

  • Author
33 minutes ago, Yarb said:

@conedodger Whats the wheel diameter?

D = 2r where r = radius. Any other questions brother? 😎

I’ll check it tomorrow…

Sent you a text

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.