Sharp car I'm just seeing now, 2 years later. 8( - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Sharp car I'm just seeing now, 2 years later. 8(

Featured Replies

Nice look, but I still think Nissan missed an opportunity like Ford and Chrysler to mimick an original.

IMG_2694.png

  • Author

The sugar scoops with round headlights added in the design would've been nice but I'm guessing they didn't do too good in the wind tunnel.

Edited by siteunseen

Maybe, but a small price to pay for a design that in my humble opinion would’ve sold a lot more Z’s. Maybe next time 😐

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.