Gasket for catalytic convertor 280z - Exhaust - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Gasket for catalytic convertor 280z

Featured Replies

Hi Guys, I have original exhaust setup including the CAT. Can someone point me which part is correct for the catalytic convertor connector. I had to disconnect the exhaust at the CAT to transport and needs a new gasket there. It seems to be a standard one single pipe but would appreciate if someone can point me to exact part i can buy.

  • Author

I only unbolted one side. Let me try. Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.