Brake pressure differential switch connection? - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Brake pressure differential switch connection?

Featured Replies

My brake light is on and I’ve disconnected the parking brake switch. Based on the service manual the proportioning valve switch must be on but I can’t for the life of me see an electrical connection to it. What am I missing here? It’s the valve on the firewall with the four hard brake lines right? Driving me nuts!

21 minutes ago, sboy79 said:

My brake light is on and I’ve disconnected the parking brake switch. Based on the service manual the proportioning valve switch must be on but I can’t for the life of me see an electrical connection to it. What am I missing here? It’s the valve on the firewall with the four hard brake lines right? Driving me nuts!

Nope. Look down. (Brake MC in the photo to orient you.)

image.png

  • Author

There it is!! Thanks!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.