IGNORED

Throttle body part identification

MH77280Z

43 minutes ago, MH77280Z said:

Does anyone make a reproduction of it?

You might find one in these threads? A lot of people remove them and just feather down the throttle by downshifts I suppose. Mine works but I do think I've read they are adjustable. Seems like you run them out further on the threaded section to get up against the plate. It's been a long time for me but good luck, I think you can figure it out.

Here's the threads with the info...

https://www.google.com/search?q=280z+throttle+dashpot+replacement+classiczcars.com&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&sxsrf=AJOqlzVsrRCCr4v1H1MhXQyklV95Oob-xQ%3A1677801463922&ei=9zcBZIbvN-W8ptQP4bqU8AM&oq=280z+throttle+dashpot+replacement+classiczcars.com&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBQgAEKIEMgUIABCiBDIFCAAQogQyBQgAEKIEMgUIABCiBDoICAAQogQQsAM6BwgjELACECc6BQghEKsCSgQIQRgBUMMQWIhzYIeCAWgAcAB4AIAB9gKIAZcUkgEHMC45LjMuMZgBAKABAcgBBcABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp