IGNORED

Help! What are these engine sensors?

ea6driver

Thanks to all...this will be very helpful in describing these sensors in my CL posts. One last question. In post #4 of this thread Terrapin Z posted two photos from one of my CL listings...Does anyone know the application of the two sensors in the middle of the top photo? I'll also post a closeup of them here. They are not used in my 78Z, but do have the original style connector used in the Z/ZX. Thanks!

IMG_8470.jpeg

41 minutes ago, kickstand80 said:

Just wanted to say thankyou to ea6driver for the parts. Very easy to work with and all parts worked. I purchased the Thermo-time switches and all were functional. 

Thanks for that "shout out" kickstand80....and thanks to you (and the others) for helping me to ID these sensors....It's important to me to post accurate descriptions on CL so that all my interactions with potential buyers are as amicable as ours was. We are, after all, a relatively small community sharing a common passion. Life's too short to not make it fun!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2