IGNORED

order of trim back together

Wally

I am about to put all trim back in.... is there a certain order? I am thinking the rear cargo trim then put in the quarter trim lapping over the cargo trim? not 100% sure though as it appears you could go either way with it

I upgraded seat harness. It appears that the main bolt up top goes through the quarter trim. Is that normal? 

2 hours ago, Wally said:

I am about to put all trim back in.... is there a certain order? I am thinking the rear cargo trim then put in the quarter trim lapping over the cargo trim? not 100% sure though as it appears you could go either way with it

I upgraded seat harness. It appears that the main bolt up top goes through the quarter trim. Is that normal? 

The overlaps on the plastic panels will give you a good clue. The quarter window panels fit on top of the rear panels. So... install the rear panels, then the quarter window panels. The panel across the back covering the lights goes in after the rear panels. The panel across the top for the dome light is last.

Yes - the bolt for the shoulder harness goes thru the plastic on the quarter window panel.

If you install some thin foam along the front edge of the rear panel where it fits under the quarter window panel, you can reduce sqeaking from the two panels rubbing against each other.

• Like 2