Bright Headlight Dash Light - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bright Headlight Dash Light

Featured Replies

That's not a bad thing to confirm. 

  • Author

Q, thanks for your input, is appreciated.  The bulb is a challenge to get to and difficult to check for power without removing the tach or the speedo.  I can get one hand up there to find the bulb.  I am sure it is the right socket/bulb for the bright switch, because the other bulb up there turns on when the lights come on.  I know it is a minor problem but hate to accidently have brights on with oncoming traffic!  Will try to pull the tach this week and see if I can check power to the socket.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.