IGNORED

Replacement Leds for Dashboard instrument lights (Speedometer, Tach, Fuel, Oil, and Clock)

jalexquijano

8 minutes ago, DatsunZGuy said:

I have a BA9S in my glovebox.  Works fine.

Ok. Thanks.

While attempting to find the short inside the dashboard a desperate and basic electrician removed both the speedometer and tachometer by getting underneath the dash. Do you know how to reinstall both instruments and securing them tho the dashboard without removing the complete dashboard? Trying to find some images in the forum but havent had any luck yet. 

• 2 weeks later...

I already figured it out and also have an unknown estimated bill for finding the short on behalf of the car shop. Apparently former owner connected the sensor that activated the Dome light when the passenger door was opened backwards. How much labor time and fees should i expect from them for finding the short and installing the instruments and wiring back? Fortunately, the dashboard was not removed. 

• Like 1

Shop charged me US$364.55 which included the following: 

1. Inspection of the wiring to find the short.

2. changing 2 relays

3. changing antenna extension

4.  Reparing air conditioner wiring.

Nevetheless,  when I press the horn it still does not sound as loud as it should be. Could the horn relay be worn?