IGNORED

BRE IMPROVED 240Z

SpeedRoo

Had some spare time so went through and cataloged all the bits the first owner purchased from BRE. Lots of receipts/fitting instructions/BRE stickers in the stash of stuff that came with my car. I'm sure there's some other bits I haven't discovered yet! The 8/1970 build was sold new in Roseburg, Oregon and first registered October 1970, still has the original blue Oregon license plates. 

BRE Updates
2nd gen Front Spook
Rear spoiler
Interpart Mulholland front ARB
Interpart Mulholland rear ARB
Interpart Mulholland Springs
Interpart Mulholland Shocks
ARE Libre 14" x 5.5" Alloy wheels
BRE Dellorto 40mmDHLA carbs/linkage and manifold
BRE Exhaust header
G Machine Compression Rod bearing
G Machine front & rear adjustable camber bushings
Competition steering coupler
Stewart Warner oil pressure gauge

My car had one of the MSA spoilers when I bought it. But it came with a BRE spook. The guy was getting a divorce if he didn’t get rid of his Datsun and parts. I felt sorry for him and told him “if she says the D word, it will most likely happen no matter what.” He was determined to try so… The BRE requires the valence to be in good condition and the one that came with the car wasn’t great so I bought a set of Les Canaday’s three piece glass valences. I can squirt paint but haven’t developed bodywork skills. 
I glassed the spoiler to the valence and there she is. Probably a sure recipe to lose the whole mess but I do less autocross and track day events than I used to.

436C7F5D-D692-47C7-8B45-3EE8F9FEBBBA.jpeg