Parts Wanted: Mechanical Fuel Pump Cam Eccentric - Wanted - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Parts Wanted: Mechanical Fuel Pump Cam Eccentric

Featured Replies

Mechanical Fuel Pump Cam Eccentric


I am looking for an eccentric to drive my mechanical fuel pump. I would prefer a new one specific to the L6 if I can get it. Otherwise a good used one would work. I will consider the one for the Z-series engines if I have to go that route.


  • Advertiser
    Matthew Abate
  • Date
    07/28/2022
  • Price
  • Category
  • Year
    1973
  • Model
    240z

 

I have some used L6 ones, If you can't find a NOS one. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.