What is the story on this - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What is the story on this

Featured Replies

Originally posted by Rob

A few years ago I pulled the square top Hitachi SU things off my 260 and put on a single Weber 32/36 carb. Better in every possible way: cold start; hot start; power; economy; responsivness.

I think the level of improvement had a lot to do with the crappiness of the late Hitachi SUs though.

Single weber??!!

I had dual weber 32/36 DGVs on mine,

ran like a charm and plenty of power.

Cant say I've ever seen single Webber's (even online)

Own duel and triple's. Yes, Webber's are the best way to go if you have money.

I also like big twin or single barrel carbs. The most reliable type of carbs I've ever came across.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.