IGNORED

This makes me smile.

siteunseen

I know it's a car club but I'm a Southerner. When it gets cold we stay inside.

This makes me smile. I made it out of an old stain glass wine stopper and a vase I bought at a yard sale. Inside down time is hard for me. I hope you others are not suffering "cabin fever". It's a tough problem for compulsive people like me. 

Bengals by 10. :victorious:

wine stopper.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

I know it's a car club but I'm a Southerner. When it gets cold we stay inside.

This makes me smile. I made it out of an old stain glass wine stopper and a vase I bought at a yard sale. Inside down time is hard for me. I hope you others are not suffering "cabin fever". It's a tough problem for compulsive people like me. 

Bengals by 10. :victorious:

wine stopper.jpg

Cliff, it looks like winter at your house.  It's currently 87º here today with a wind chill of 89.  

While you're watching the game today, pay attention to the BMW commercial that will play during the first quarter.  It stars Arnold Schwarzenegger as Zeus and Salma Hayek as his wife.  The golf course scene was filmed in my neighborhood.

:  

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1