AFM (77 280z Auto) - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

AFM (77 280z Auto)

Featured Replies

Hi,

I was bench testing an AFM. I get around 225ohm between 6 & 8 and 125ohm between 8 & 9.

Has anyone seen this? does it mean it is too much and it requires cleaning and re-calibration?

https://www.atlanticz.ca/zclub/techtips/afm/index.html

Measure the resistance from the high side to the low side of the pot/copper trace. (Pins 8 and 6). It should read ~180ohm
Measure the resistance across the "standard"/"Reference"/"Control" resistor. (Pins 8 and 9). It should read 100ohms

I have.  The AFM worked fine though.  Notice that the ratio is still 1.8, just like if you had 180 and 100.  I don't really know how the AFM works so can't say if that means anything.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.