IGNORED

Buying Round Top SU Cores

73str86

I'm paying $100 per pair of round top SU cores. 3 screw or 4 screw. Must be complete!

Paying extra for intakes, linkage, air boxes. Paying extra for early balance tubes. Paying extra for complete kits.

I can supply USPS shipping labels.

I think your to late for those prices.. i paid 200 euro a piece.. years ago..  Yes a flattop can be had for less.. but then. they are a Pain in the "you know where"... to get working right!

In Europe we have other prices i know ... but if you gave me 1000 euro for a complete 240z (roundtop) carbset with inlet and every right bit on it that i could bolt up to a L24... i would say no thanks..

1 hour ago, dutchzcarguy said:

I think your to late for those prices.. i paid 200 euro a piece.. years ago..  Yes a flattop can be had for less.. but then. they are a Pain in the "you know where"... to get working right!

In Europe we have other prices i know ... but if you gave me 1000 euro for a complete 240z (roundtop) carbset with inlet and every right bit on it that i could bolt up to a L24... i would say no thanks..

The price was just a starting point. USA round top SU values haven't increased much here in the past 10 years. 

If you look hard enough, dirty complete kits with carbs, intake, and air box can be found for $150-$250 each.

I once paid $25 for a kit at a swap meet that completely caught on fire. Fuel lines melted all over the aluminum, etc. Great deal!