fireing order - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

fireing order

Featured Replies

does anyone know what the correct fireing order is for a 71 240z and if it is clockwise or counter?

it is counter clockwise and its 1 5 3 6 2 4

its easily remember by to young to old just right:D

and what he means is:

When she's 15, you wish she was 36,

but when she's thirty-six, you wish she was 24.

15 36 24

Sorry about that Bonnie:classic:

God I wish I were too "old"(36). I guess at 53 I have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel, and my wife just found another receipt for 240 parts. Victor.

  • 2 weeks later...
:cry: 53 what does that make me at 65 ? AND DONT REPLY ! :stupid: ROFL ROFL
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Originally posted by beandip

what does that make me at 65 ? AND DONT REPLY ! :stupid: ROFL ROFL

Sorrt, I can't resist.........It makes you VERY "EXPERIENCED".

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.